IV Parenteral Sedation
IV Sedation for the General Dentist: A Competency Course in Moderate Parenteral Sedation
Please read the following terms and conditions:
- You must be actively licensed in the United States, and provide professional insurance as indicated in the course syllabus.
- For most states, you must submit the course syllabus to your licensing agency or State Board to have the course approved.
- Clinic privileges at the Foundry may be revoked at any time if the Faculty determine that you are not sufficiently trained to perform sedation procedures or other clinical duties. No refunds are offered in these cases.
- You have 60 days from the time of your deposit to obtain a ruling from your State Board regarding the acceptability of this course to fulfill the particular requirements of that state. After 60 days, all deposits are non-refundable.
- Not everyone will pass this course. Clinicians who fail the written or oral exams may be required to repeat the course at an additional cost.
Courses generally fill and are offered on a first come, first served basis. Please register early!
Deposit of $3,500 can be paid online and the balance of tuition is to be paid through our office. Delegates should register for clinical training through our office after a deposit has been paid.
Select a Program Session
IV Sedation 2021
Session 1: July 23-24, 2021
Session 2: August 27-28, 2021
Session 3: November 12-13, 2021