Aug 14 - 15 (Birmingham)
Available: Sold Out
Sign up for our newsletter
Guided Surgery Education
Technology is helping us treat our patients better, and more efficiently. This course focuses on technological advantages available to us and how these can help create a thriving implant practice.
The objective of this course is to teach the fundamentals of placing implants using guided surgical techniques. This course focuses on products offered by Sirona, such as Galileos CBCT imaging, in-office milled surgical guides, and in-office milled abutments.
Delegates who complete this course will be able to:
- Make and analyze a CBCT image for implant placement
- Make a surgical guide in the office to use for implant placement
- Fabricate a custom implant abutment in the office suitable for clinical use
A demonstration surgery is offered to highlight these techniques, as well as abundant hands-on exercises to make an implant surgical guide and an implant custom abutment.
- Basic treatment planning for dental implants
- Review of the technology
- Best practices in dental implants
- CBCT in today’s practice
- Guided surgery
- Making a surgical guide **Hands on exercise
- Designing and making implant abutments in the office
- Making an custom abutment ** Hands on exercise
- Demonstration surgery using a surgical guide
This is a 2-day course, Thursday and Friday. It is held in Birmingham at the Foundry Dental Center.
A 10% discount will be applied when two or more clinicians register together.
- Didactic instruction
- Hands-on exercise, evaluating a CBCT scan
- Hands-on exercise making a surgical guide
- Hands-on exercise making an implant custom abutment
- Demonstration surgery
- Help planning cases in your office; treatment planning assistance as they go back to their own practice; in other words, continued access to our faculty